If you have integrated an existing DHL Express account with ShippingEasy, you will have the option to bill your DHL Express shipments to your account or a third party.
- From the READY TO SHIP page, select an order that needs to be billed to a third party DHL Express account.
When applied to a batch, individual orders can be edited to bill to a different third party as needed. Learn more about editing individual shipments in a batch.
- Make your Carrier, Carrier Service, Packaging, and Weight selections.
- Once a rate has appeared, you will see an additional "Billing" dialog appear below the "Carrier Services and Packaging" dialog. By default, the Bill Shipment To menu is set to Sender.
- Click the Bill Shipment To menu and select Third Party. The dialog will refresh and options to input the Account Number. This is a required field.
ShippingEasy is unable to verify that the Account Number is correct. If it does not match a known Account Number, the postage will be billed to Sender.
- Enter the third party billing information. If you would like to save the account information for future use, check the Save Third Party Billing option.
- Finish processing your shipment as usual. Rather than invoicing your account, DHL Express will invoice the third party account.
You will see that account number on the "archive" label. This is the label that you keep, instead of placing it on the package. Under "Payment Code", the third party account number will be displayed instead of your own account number.