This article is for The Comic Mint merchants shipping through the EasyShip widget directly from The Comic Mint.
We get it, accidents happen. If you ever generate a label you do not need to use, you can easily cancel it to be reimbursed for the postage. There are two ways to cancel and refund a label - click the link to see a step-by-step guide:
- From within The Comic Mint "Sales Order History", locate the order invoice for the label you need to cancel.
- Click the EasyShip button.
- A pop up box will appear with the details of your label purchase. Here you'll see the link to cancel and refund the label.
- Click the link and you'll be taken to a page to confirm the details of the label you want to cancel. Click here to jump ahead to the last step.
- Find the e-mail for the label you need to cancel.
- At the top of the e-mail, you'll see the link to cancel and refund the label.
- Once you click the link, you'll be taken to a page to confirm the details of the label you want to cancel.
Simply click the Refund shipping label button to initiate the refund request.
The money will be refunded to your credit card in 8-10 business days (as soon as it has been confirmed with the USPS that the label did not enter the mail stream).