Once again, we've reached that time of year when carriers share their rates for the upcoming annum!
ShippingEasy understands the importance of staying up to date with changes regarding rates and new or updated policies and procedures with each carrier, so we made it super simple to find that information.
Here is a brief summary of what's changing for ShippingEasy subscribers who have connected their FedEx account with ShippingEasy:
Effective November 2, 2015:
- The FedEx Ground Charge for Unauthorized Packages will increase. Learn more.
- FedEx Express and FedEx Ground fuel surcharge tables will be updated. Learn more.
Effective January 4, 2016:
- FedEx Express rates will increase an average of 4.9% across all services and destinations.
- FedEx Ground and Home Delivery® rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx SmartPost® rates will change.
- Changes to shipping fees and surcharges may apply to your shipment and affect your total shipping rate.
Find details about specific rates, fees, and surcharges:
NOTE: the figures that FedEx is sharing are only averages; some rates may vary by one percent or more.
USPS announces rate and service changes on Jan 17th, 2016
UPS announces rate changes in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016
How to: Connect a FedEx account with ShippingEasy
How do I contact FedEx?
How do I get billed for Fedex postage printed in ShippingEasy?