Different destinations, such as domestic vs international, military, or U.S. territory, may call for unique packing slips to help manage your customers' expectations.
Here are a few ways that you might customize your confirmation emails based on destination:
- Add a special "Thank You" note for Military orders destined for servicemen and women.
- Caution against longer transit times due to customs.
- Remind customers that international return shipments must be handled by the customer.
If you haven't already created a unique email template, you'll need to do this before creating a rule. Take a look at our guide.
To assign your customized confirmation email to orders per destination:
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Destination Email".
- Set the "IF" condition to look for the specific destination you want to look for when sending the confirmation email. You may want to use one or both conditions:
- Destination type
In this example, we want to send our email for Military Mail shipments.
Destination type | Is equal to | Military Mail
Set shipment notice template | Military - Thanks!
This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy. Whenever you print a label for an order going to the destination you selected, your customized confirmation email will be sent!