Magento provides the option to bundle products or list them as individual line items. ShippingEasy honors these settings when displaying your orders. Learn more.
If you choose to bundle your Magento products, you have two additional options:
- bundle all items together as a single item.
- bundle items separately as individual line items.
You can confirm how your products are bundled within your Magento Catalog and edit individual product bundling options.
To confirm and edit how Magento products are bundled:
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel.
- From the left hand menu, navigate to PRODUCTS and then click Catalog.
- Locate the bundled product you would like to view and select Edit from the Action column.
- Locate the Ship Bundled Items menu to see how your product will be listed in the order.
- Separately: the items in the bundled product will be listed as separately, individual line items.
- Together: the items in the bundled product will be listed as a single line item.
How to use ShippingEasy with Magento
FAQs: Product Catalog
How to: Export my product data from Magento
How to: Edit order line items on the ORDERS page
If I edit an order line item, will my store order statuses still update to Shipped?