Adding custom images to your packing slips is easy! Before you get started editing your packing slip template, make sure your custom images are uploaded in your Image Library. Learn more.
To add custom images to packing slips:
- Navigate to SETTINGS tab and select PACKING SLIP TEMPLATES.
- On the PACKING SLIP TEMPLATES page, select the pencil icon to edit the packing slip template for which you wish to add a custom image.
- Place the cursor on the template where you would like to add a new image and select the Image icon from the top toolbar.
- You can drop an image into the uploaded by clicking in the outlined box and selecting a file from your hard drive.
You can also choose to insert a URL link or browse your existing packing slip images by selecting the respective buttons on the image menu.
- The image will appear on your packing slip template.
Below the image will be a list of menu options to format the image as necessary:
Replace image Align image: left, center or right Remove image Insert link Display: inline or break text Style: rounded or bordered Alternate text Change size
- After you've finished your edits, select Update Template and your changes will be applied.
How to: Save my custom images to the Image Library
How to: Add product images to Packing Slips
How to: Preview a custom Packing Slip Template
How to: Create a custom Packing Slip Template and save it to your settings
How to: Design a custom Packing Slip Template