Adding custom images to your emails is easy! Before you get started editing your email template, make sure your custom images are uploaded in your Image Library. Learn more.
To add custom images to shipment notification emails:
- Navigate to SETTINGS and select EMAIL TEMPLATES.
- On the EMAIL TEMPLATES page, select the pencil icon to edit the email template for which you wish to add a custom image.
- Place the cursor on the template where you would like to add a new image and select the Image icon from the top toolbar.
- You can drop an image into the uploaded by clicking in the outlined box and selecting a file from your hard drive.
You can also choose to insert a URL link or browse your existing packing slip images by selecting the respective buttons on the image menu.
- The image will appear on your email template.
Below the image will be a list of menu options to format the image as necessary:
Replace image Align image: left, center or right Remove image Insert link Display: inline or break text Style: rounded or bordered Alternate text Change size
- After you've finished your edits, select Update Template and your changes will be applied
How to: Save my custom images to the Image Library
How to: Add product images to Emails
How to: Preview a custom Email Template
How to: Create a custom Email Template and save it to your store
How to: Design a custom Email Template