- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from any page on your ShippingEasy account.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click on IMAGE LIBRARY.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- On the next screen, give your image a title in the Label field.
Locate the File field. Click Select.
This will open a Browse computer dialog box to find and select your custom image from your hard drive. Click on the image and the file name and an extension will appear. For example filename.jpg or filename.png.
NOTE: the custom images must be JPG, GIF or PNG format and no larger than 1 MB.
- Click the blue Add Custom Image button.
- If you would like the image to act as a hyperlink in your email templates, enter a web address in the Link to URL field.
Now you're ready to add your custom images to your packing slips and email notifications!