- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from any page on your ShippingEasy account.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click on IMAGE LIBRARY.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- On the next screen, give your image a title in the Label field.
Locate the File field. Click Select.
This will open a Browse computer dialog box to find and select your custom image from your hard drive. Click on the image and the file name and an extension will appear. For example: filename.jpg or filename.png.
NOTE: the custom images must be JPG, GIF or PNG format and no larger than 1 MB.
- Click the blue Add Custom Image button.
- If you would like the image to act as a hyperlink in your email templates, enter a web address in the Link to URL field.
Now you're ready to add your custom images to your packing slips and email notifications!