NOTE: This article applies to LEGACY ShippingEasy WooCommerce store integrations ONLY. To determine if you have the legacy version of our WooCommerce store integration, read this article.
The ShippingEasy plugin for WooCommerce allows you to select which statuses you would like sent to ShippingEasy. Although this is configured during the initial installation and integration, you may find that you need to make edits to these statuses.
- In the WooCommerce menu, click the Settings entry.
- Click the Integration menu.
- Select ShippingEasy.
- Select ShippingEasy Settings.
NOTE: if you do not see an entry for ShippingEasy Settings, that just means ShippingEasy is the only WooCommerce extension you have installed.
- Locate the Shippable Statuses menu. These determine the status values that an order must have to be sent automatically from your WooCommerce store to your ShippingEasy account. Most merchants select "processing" and any others that are used.
TIP: hold down the Ctrl key (or Command on a Mac) to select multiple entries.
- Click the Save Changes button and you're done!
How to use ShippingEasy with WooCommerce - v3.x plugin
Why are my WooCommerce orders not syncing into ShippingEasy?
How to: Export my product data from WooCommerce
How to: Download my WooCommerce configuration information
How to: Access the ShippingEasy plugin for WooCommerce log messages