Auto postage refill sets up your account to buy more postage whenever your balance falls below your chosen level - a handy tool for many shippers.
However, there are times when you won't want to use this feature in ShippingEasy, such as if you:
- Want to refill postage manually: a great option when you need to closely manage your balance.
- Have configured Endicia Pay-on-Use Returns labels: in this case, your account will be refilled by Endicia automatically. Disabling the feature in ShippingEasy prevents duplicate refills. Learn more.
To disable Endicia automatic postage refills within ShippingEasy:
- From anywhere in your account, click on the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS link in the top right corner of the app.
- Locate your Endicia account.
- Uncheck Auto refill postage balance.
TIP: if you are setting up Endicia's Pay-on-Use Return labels and have additional questions, take a look at our related articles below or reach out to your Endicia representative.
Are Endicia Pay-on-Use Returns available via ShippingEasy?
FAQs: Scan-based return shipments
How to: Create a scan-based return label
How does the "Create scan-based return for outbound shipment" Shipping Rule work?
How to: Setup automatic postage refills within ShippingEasy for my Endicia accounts