Amazon provides the option to export various Inventory Reports. These can be readily configured to upload into your ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
The Amazon Active Listings report includes several of the data fields that can be saved to the Product Catalog:
- Name (Description)
- Price (Declared Value)
However, some data fields are missing and will need to be added to the Amazon Active Listings report before uploading it to ShippingEasy. Keep in mind that these fields are optional, but the more data you provide for each product, the more useful the Product Catalog will be:
- Image URL
- Country of Manufacture
- Warehouse Bin
- Harmonized Code
If you're ready to export your Amazon Active Listings report and configure it to upload to your ShippingEasy Product Catalog, just follow these steps:
- Log into your Amazon sellers account.
- On the Inventory tab, select Inventory Reports.
- Select the Active Listings Report from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Request Report button.
- Reports generally take 15 to 45 minutes to generate. You can return to this page later to pick up your completed report.
- Under Check Report Status & Download, when the Report Status is "Ready," click the Download button.
- Save the file to your local computer.
- Open the file on your computer in a spreadsheet editor.
- Add the following columns (they may be placed in any order). Learn more about the data fields that can be uploaded to your Product Catalog:
- image URL
- country of manufacture
- warehouse bin
- harmonized code
|Column Header||Field Name in ShippingEasy|
|country of manufacture||Country of Manufacture|
|image URL||Image URL|
|warehouse bin||Warehouse Bin|
|harmonized code||Harmonized code|