By default, the EasyShip widget generates a 4" x 6" label (typically printed from a thermal roll printer). If you printing USPS international labels, EasyShip will generate these on an 8"x 11" PDF. If you have label printing issues from a laser or an inkjet printer using 8.5" x 11" paper, we have a couple of suggestions.
- If you print on to regular, 8.5" x 11" paper stock, you will want to make sure the label image is not stretched to fit the full page.
- If you print on to 2-per-page sticker paper (like the Avery 5126 or OL400), you will want to open the PDF in Adobe Reader in order to print "Multiple" per page.
Take a look at the following sections to help troubleshoot adjusting the print format.
If you are printing on 8.5'' x 11'' paper, you may notice that the label is printing too large, taking up the full page. This is usually caused by the "Fit to Page" printer setting. Turning off "Fit to Page" will help your labels print correctly.
Take these steps to turn off "Fit to Page" in Google Chrome:
- Open the label PDF in your browser.
- Select Print.
- From the pop-up dialog box, click More Options.
- Make sure Fit to Page is not selected.
To print multiple pages per sheet, you will need to save the PDF of the label and open it in Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF file of the label(s).
- Once the file is open, go File at the top of the page.
- Click Print to display the printer dialog box.
Within the printer dialog:
- Select the Multiple button. This displays the multiple print options.
- Set the Pages per sheet to 2.
- Review the print preview to the right. If the orientation does not look right, adjust the Orientation to Landscape so the label(s) are correctly aligned.
- Once everything is correctly aligned in the print preview, click the Print button at the bottom to print the label(s).