- Order Selection Sequence: this option matches the order in which orders were selected and sent from the ORDERS page to the READY TO SHIP page.
- Order Number Sequence: This option would place orders in a sequence depending on their order number. However, as order numbers can contain both letters and numbers they are treated as alphanumeric not numeric numbers in ShippingEasy.
For example: This means that the sorting won't be as straight forward as 10, 9, 8 etc. ShippingEasy is not able to recognize that 100554 is larger than 6659. As we sort order numbers from highest to lowest, order 6659 will be shown before 100554 (as 6 is greater than 1). Likewise, SE-117 will be shown before AB42222 and then 2022, 1648 etc.
- Item SKU (A-Z) Sequence - if selected, labels and packing slips will print in the order of the Item SKUs, sorted alphabetically from A to Z.
- Order selection sequence: Batches are shown in the order that they were selected on the ORDERS page and sent to the READY TO SHIP page (the same as individual orders).
Example: The first batch sent to READY TO SHIP is shown at the top of the list and then the last batch (or shipment) is shown at the bottom.
- Order number sequence: For batching, this option is less structured. The batches will not follow a set order for this selection. However, individual shipments will be shown after the batches are in order of the "order number sequence".