If your account has been idle for 21 days on our Starter plan or 14 days on one of our paid plans (Basic and above), we will turn off the automatic order download option on all of your active stores that regularly complete automatic downloads of your orders. This is to ensure that available server space is used to optimize the application for active shippers so the application is running as efficiently as possible.
Your account would be considered "idle" if you have not purchased a shipping label in the time-frame outlined above. If the order download is disabled for your account, it's easy to turn it back on! The steps are just below.
Certain platforms push orders into ShippingEasy; in other words, the orders do not download. The option to disable automatic order download in ShippingEasy is not available for these platforms:
- Navigator Business Systems
- Eleventh Ave
However, all other platforms allow automatic order download so this option can be turned off.
Even if your automatic order download option is disabled, you can always click the Sync with Store button to manually bring in your orders. Learn more about Sync with Store.
If you'd like to turn back on the automatic sync, just follow these steps:
- From the SETTINGS tab, navigate to STORES & ORDERS.
- Select Edit store settings next to the store for which you want to enable automatic downloads.
- Un-check the box next to Disable Automatic Order Downloads.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- To initiate the store sync, navigate to the ORDERS page. Select Sync with Store under the Create Shipment button. Please give the system 10-20 minutes to sync your orders, then refresh the browser page.
How can I disable automatic order downloads?
How long does it take for my orders to download after I have added my store?
When did my orders last sync with ShippingEasy?
Am I locked into this plan?
Why is my card being declined when I try to purchase postage?