WooCommerce gives you the ability to export all of your pertinent data for your products. Exporting this data allows you to do many things such as create a Product Catalog.
Exporting your WooCommerce Products to a CSV File
- Log into your WooCommerce account
- Go to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite > Export Products
- Select either products or product variations
- Confirm your CSV export options
- Select Export Products or Export variants
- A CSV file will automatically be downloaded
There are a number of options available to you when you export product data:
- Limit – This is the maximum number of products you wish to export. Example: you had a limit of 100 and an offset of 200, you would export all products between 200-300 to your CSV.
- Offset – The offset is the row number at which you wish to start the export. For instance, if you want to export data from row 20 and on, you would set your offset to 20.
- Columns – You can select if you want to export all columns or specific columns by selecting them here.
- Include hidden meta data – enable this if you want to export meta data information for you products and/or product variations (e.g. data from WooCommerce Bookings, custom fields, etc).
NOTE: Not all of these fields may be importable into ShippingEasy.
- Limit to parent ID(s) – for product variations only, if you only wish to export variations of specific parent products, add those product IDs as comma-separated values.
Click Export Products or Export Variations and your CSV file will be downloaded. Save it on your computer where you can easily locate it so that you can use it for uploading into ShippingEasy.