Saved Carrier Selections make light work of assigning carriers and services to your shipments. Learn more.
To save even more time, you can make your Saved Carrier Selections available via the Quick Ship menu. You can display up to 10 domestic and 10 international Saved Carrier Selections within the Quick Ship menu.
On the ORDERS page:
On the QUICK SHIP: CREATE MANUAL ORDER page:
NOTE: This does not limit you to the amount of Saved Carrier Selections you can create. You are allowed to create as many Saved Selections as you'd like, all of which will show on the READY TO SHIP page. Learn more.
To add Saved Carrier Selections to the Quick Ship menu:
- Create all of the Saved Carrier Selections that you would like to access from the Quick Ship menu. Learn more.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab.
- Select QUICK SHIP: SAVED SELECTIONS.
- Check up to 10 domestic and 10 international Saved Selections. The checked selections will appear in the Quick Ship menu. Uncheck any entry to remove it from the QuickShip menus.
NOTE: The menus on the ORDERS page lists the selections as alphabetical.
If you check more than 10 Saved Selections you will be notified with an error message:A maximum of 10 Domestic/International Saved Carrier Selections may be enabled for Quick Ship. Please deselect an existing Domestic/International option.
- These changes will be automatically saved. Once complete, you may navigate to any other page.
What is the difference between a Saved Selection and custom package?
How to: Edit a Saved Selection
How to: Quick ship an order in two-clicks
Overview: QUICK SHIP (Manual Orders) page
How to: Access my Saved Carrier Selections