Certain stores, such as eBay, require that for each order you include their return policy on packing slips. We make it super helpful to automatically assign a specific packing slip template to those orders.
To begin, create your custom packing slip template and add in the Return Policy.
Next, you are ready to set up your Shipping Rule.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "eBay store rule".
- Set the "IF" condition to Store is equal to eBay
Store | Is equal to | eBay
- Set the "THEN" action to custom eBay packing slip using the Set final packing slip template. This condition prevents the overriding of that packing slip by any subsequent shipping rule.
Set final packing slip template | custom eBay Packing Slip Template
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.