- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "eBay store rule".
- Set the "IF" condition to Store is equal to eBay
Store | Is equal to | eBay
- Set the "THEN" action to Set packing slip template custom eBay Packing Slip Template.
Set packing slip template | custom eBay Packing Slip Template
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.
Certain stores, such as eBay, require that for each order you include their return policy on packing slips. We make it super helpful to automatically assign a specific packing slip template to those orders.
Learn more information on eBay invoices.
To begin, create your custom packing slip template and add in the Return Policy.