Certain stores, such as eBay, require that for each order you include their return policy on packing slips. We make it super helpful to automatically assign a specific packing slip template to those orders.
Learn more information on eBay invoices.
To begin, create your custom packing slip template and add in the Return Policy.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "eBay store rule".
- Set the "IF" condition to Store is equal to eBay
Store | Is equal to | eBay
- Set the "THEN" action to Set packing slip template custom eBay Packing Slip Template.
Set packing slip template | custom eBay Packing Slip Template
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.