Documents printed in ShippingEasy will print in batches based on document type (label, packing slip, pick list), carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, consolidator) and destination (domestic, international).
Label and packing slip print order will be determined by your LABELS settings.
- To access your label settings, go to SETTINGS >> LABELS.
- Locate the Print My Labels by field.
- Expand the menu to see three options:
- Order number sequence - if selected, labels and packing slips will print in number order. However, as order numbers can contain both letters and numbers they are treated as alphanumeric not numeric numbers in ShippingEasy.
For example: This means that the way they sort won't be as straight forward as 10, 9, 8 etc. ShippingEasy is not able to recognize that 100554 is larger than 6659. As we sort order numbers from highest to lowest, order 6659 will be shown before 100554 (as 6 is greater than 1). Likewise, SE-117 will be shown before AB42222 and then 2022, 1648 etc
- Order selection sequence - if selected, labels and packing slips will print in the order they are selected and sent from the ORDERS page to the READY TO SHIP page.
- Item SKU (A-Z) Sequence - if selected, labels and packing slips will print in the order of the Item SKUs, sorted alphabetically from A to Z.
- Item Description (A-Z) Sequence - if selected, labels and packing slips will print in the order of the Item Descriptions sorted alphabetically from A to Z.
Pick lists print order is determined by your PICK LISTS settings. Learn more about setting up pick lists.