On occasion, you may need to print your USPS SCAN form directly from Endicia.com. The process varies depending on whether you (a) have already added the shipments to a USPS SCAN form and need to reprint the SCAN form or (b) if you need to create a new SCAN form for one or more shipments not included on a previous USPS SCAN form. In both cases, the steps to log into your Endicia account are the same.
To log into your Endicia account
- Navigate to SETTINGS >> POSTAGE AND CARRIERS.
- Determine which Endicia account you need to log into to generate the correct SCAN forms.
- Endicia First Class: First Class Mail, Media Mail, and Parcel Select label purchases
- Endicia Expedited: Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express label purchases
If you need to generate a new USPS SCAN form for one or more shipments not included on a previous SCAN form, click here to jump to those steps.
To reprint a USPS SCAN Form from your SCAN Form History
- Once logged in, hover over My Account >> Reports, and select Scan Forms from the list below.
- Select a date range and click submit:
- Range (Month/ Period/ Day): Maximum range is 3 months or 90 days.
- A list of USPS SCAN forms will be generated, including the dates they were created ("Date Created"), how many shipments were included in the SCAN form ("Pieces"), and the Scan form ID.
- If you only generated one USPS SCAN form in the date range searched, simply select the entry for that date.
- If you see multiple USPS SCAN forms per date, but know how many packages were on the particular USPS SCAN form needed, search through the "Pieces" column to find the correct entry.
- After you have found the correct entry, click the link (ID) to view the SCAN Form details. From the top left of the SCAN Form Detail page, click the blue link labeled "SCAN Form".
- Print the USPS SCAN form.
- If you require SCAN Forms for your other Endicia account, log out of Endicia.com and return to ShippingEasy to access the login credentials for the other account.
To print a new USPS SCAN Form for shipments not listed on another SCAN Form
- Once logged in, hover over My Account >> Tools >> Create a SCAN Form.
- On the SCAN Form page, you will see a list of shipments eligible for a USPS SCAN form. If there are no shipments listed, none are eligible. Learn more.
- Check the box to the left of each shipment you would like to include on the USPS SCAN form. At least once box much be checked. Then select the Continue SCAN Request button.
- On the following page, select Create SCAN Request.
- Your USPS SCAN form will open in the browser. Print and/or save the USPS SCAN form from the browser. If you close this window, you can access the USPS SCAN form from your SCAN Form History. Click here to jump to those steps.
- If you require SCAN Forms for your other Endicia account, log out of Endicia.com and return to ShippingEasy to locate the login credentials for the other account.