NOTICE: ShippingEasy support for Quickbooks will end on May 1st.
We recommend customers using QuickBooks integrate their ShippingEasy data into Quickbooks using Webgility. A partner of ShippingEasy, Webgility develops and supports Unify, a multi-channel ecommerce solution. Unify connects revenue and expense data to give merchants better perspective for smarter decision making and streamlined operations.
No matter what plan you're on, ShippingEasy allows you to add and remove extra options such as number of users, Customer Marketing, or Inventory Management, known as "add-ons", at any time in just a few steps.
To remove additional add-ons from your plan, navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING under ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Under the Plan Selection tab you will see your current subscription details and cost. Scoll to the bottom to view "Available Add-Ons"
- Here, you'll have the option to adjust the number of users and un-select any features.
- Once you adjust your add-ons, a waiting screen will appear briefly as we make updates to your account.
- The add-on will be immediately removed from your subscription.