ShippingEasy will only sync "Unfulfilled" Shopify orders; however, you can choose whether you'd like to sync only "Paid" or also "Unpaid" orders. By default, only "Paid and Unfulfilled" orders will be configured to sync into ShippingEasy.
"Paid and Unfulfilled" Shopify orders will be brought into ShippingEasy with a status of Awaiting Fulfillment.
"Unpaid and Unfulfilled" will be brought into ShippingEasy with a status of Awaiting Payment. A Shopify order may be "Unpaid and Unfulfilled", for example, when PayPal is reviewing a payment transaction before approving it.
To select which order statuses sync from Shopify into ShippingEasy:
- From any where in app, navigate to the SETTINGS tab.
- Under the INTEGRATION section, select STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your Shopify store information, click Edit store settings.
- On the ORDERS tab, under "Enable Order Statuses" you will see the current order statuses you have syncing.
NOTE: Partially Refunded orders in ShippingEasy are treated as "Paid and Unfulfilled" orders. To allow orders in the Partially Refunded status to pull into ShippingEasy, the "Paid and Unfulfilled" box must be checked on the Edit Store Settings page in ShippingEasy.
- Uncheck the box next to the status that you do not want to sync.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save the changes.
How to use ShippingEasy with Shopify
Why are my Shopify orders not syncing?
Can I turn off Shopify shipment confirmation e-mails?
What product details for my Shopify orders are displayed on my packing slips?
Why don't my Shopify orders update when I change the recipient's address?