If you have noticed your eBay orders are no longer syncing, it may be that your authentication token has expired. eBay limits ShippingEasy to 18 months authentication and then requires re-authentication. In ShippingEasy, a warning message will display and provide a link to renew the connection.
To renew authentication token in ShippingEasy:
- Go to SETTINGS in the top right corner.
- Click on STORES & ORDERS under INTEGRATION on the bottom left.
- Located under your eBay store, select the blue Click here to renew authentication token! link.
- As the user authentication token is created via the user sign-in and consent process ShippingEasy will prompt you to reconnect your eBay store.
- The Platform field will be automatically set to eBay. Enter your Username and click Save.
Once reconnected, ShippingEasy will have access to your new authentication token.