Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail, especially when expected packages contain unexpected gifts? Adding promotional gifts and materials to your shipments is a great way to announce your latest offer while sending a little extra love to your customers. Easily accommodate the extra weight this might yield in your shipments by setting up a shipping rule!
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Promotional gift".
- Set the "IF" condition to the parameters that determine if a shipment will contain an additional promotional gift.
In this example, we will send a gift to all orders valued over $20.
Order total | Is equal to | $20
- Set the "THEN" action to Add to order weight and set the lbs and oz to the weight of the promotional items. This will be added on top of the order's weight.
Add to order weight | (lbs)| (oz)
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.
What are Shipping Rules and how do I use them?
Best of Rules: Assign weights to my orders
How does the "estimated order weight" Shipping Rule work?
Best of Rules: Create a shipment for orders containing specific SKUs