If ShippingEasy has detected an issue with the callback to your store(s), orders may not be marked as shipped and tracking details may not have successfully passed back. Our filtering features allow you to view shipments where this may have occurred, helping you with the end of day check to make sure everything is good to go across all stores.
- Navigate to SHIPMENTS and select SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the menu on the left-hand side, click "Store Update Exceptions".
- Choose Update Exceptions to show only the orders with update exceptions.
- If you notice some of your shipments didn't update to your store, you can retry the update. Simply tick the boxes on the left-side of the shipments. Then expand the Resend/Retry button at the top of the screen and select Retry Store Order Updates. Learn more.
NOTE: you can retry 25 shipments at a time.
- Once you have reviewed any update exceptions, you can choose All to go back to showing all shipments with or without exceptions.
What does the "Retry Store Order Updates" button do?
How to: Filter SHIPMENT HISTORY by date
How can I select more than one option for my filters?
Can I clear the filter selections?
How to: Delay the shipment notification sent to my store
If I edit an order line item, will my store order statuses still update to Shipped?
Why is ShippingEasy unable to update some of my store orders' statuses to Shipped?
Why don't my Amazon orders show as Shipped, even when they have?
Why was there an error updating my ChannelAdvisor account than an order has shipped?