Omit pricing information on gift orders or add extra text for special messages by creating a custom packing slip template specifically for gift orders.
To begin, create your packing slip templates.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "gift packing slip".
- Set the "IF" condition to look for the gift orders you want to create packing slips for.
Order is a gift | Is true
- Set the "THEN" action to Set packing slip template and select from the menu to the right.
Set packing slip template | Gift Packing Slip
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.
What are Shipping Rules and how do I use them?
Best of Rules: Assign carrier selection to a batch of orders per requested service
How can I save my carrier selections for future shipments
How can I add another category to the Orders page?
How to: Create a batch shipment
How to: Filter pre-shipment orders on the ORDERS page