ShippingEasy REPORTS include a number preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your shipping data. Learn more about REPORTS.
The Shipped Product Sales report provides data on all shipments within a specified date range. The date range is based on the date that the label was purchased.
One use case for this report is for calculating revenue per Product SKU.
- Orders shipped within ShippingEasy
- Orders marked as drop shipped. Learn more.
- Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments. Learn more.
The shipment data in the Shipped Product Sales report includes:
- Item Name
- Unit Wholesale Price
- Order Count (amount of orders shipped containing the specific SKU)
- Total Quantity (total amount of specific SKU shipped across all orders)
- Total Revenue
- Total Wholesale Price
- Cancelled items
Product Sales Report - Shipped reports are sorted alpha-numerically by SKU.
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for shipments that have been duplicated or returned.
- If the product does not have data (wholesale price, etc.) the cell will not have information.