ShippingEasy gives you the option to manually add line items to orders before they have shipped.
Complete additions when creating a manual order or adding a line item to an existing order. Typing in the item name or SKU field will display a list of matching entries from the product catalog. You can select an entry to have its values used in the fields. Learn about the Product Catalog.
Learn how editing orders affect store updates.
- Navigate to your ORDERS page.
- Identify the order you would like to modify and select the pencil icon.
- The Order Details display will appear. Click the pencil icon next to the Order Line items.
- On the line item screen, click the "Add Item" button.
- Type in the item name or SKU number in the blank field.
- Click "Update Order" at the bottom when you are finished.
The new line item will be added to your order! Any packing slips or pick lists generated after the line item is added will account for the new item.