ShippingEasy partners with Shipsurance to offer affordable insurance on all your shipments. Add insurance to shipments piece meal or opt to set it and forget it with our Insurance Defaults. Regardless of how you added coverage to your shipments, it's easy to find out just how much coverage was added to specific shipment. Locate this information for individual shipments or export a report for a summary of insurance included on multiple shipments.
Use Shipment History to Confirm Insurance Coverage for a Single Shipment
- Go to your SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Locate the order for which you need to file a claim.
- Click on the check found in the "Insurance" column.
- The "Insurance Details" dialog will expand showing the specific amount of coverage purchased, how much it cost, as well as a quick link to file a claim.
Use Global Search to Find Insurance Coverage for a Specific Shipment
- In the top right corner of the page, type in the Order #, Tracking #, or Recipient into the Global Search Bar.
- If the shipment is eligible for filing a claim, the Insurance value is displayed. Clicking the insured value pops open details about the shipment's insurance coverage.
- Follow the blue Make a claim with shipsurance link.
Use Reports to Confirm Insurance Coverage for Multiple Shipments in a Date Range
- Go to the REPORTS page.
- Select the Store and Report Date Range that will capture the shipments of interest.
- Expand the grey Shipping Reports menu and select the Complete Shipping Report.
- The report editor will open in a new window. You may customize the report further via the grey Show / hide columns button.
- When you are ready to download the data set, click the blue Export button and select Now.
- The REPORT EXPORTS page will open. Exports may take several minutes to generate. Please refresh this page for updates. When the report finishes generating, select the Download link to save a CSV file to your computer.
- Use any spreadsheet program to review the report.