Get to know ShippingEasy's PRODUCT CATALOG page, the main hub of Product information to help you quickly view, upload, and add your Products. Sorting and organizing features enable you to personalize the dashboard just as you like it!
Go to the PRODUCT CATALOG.
Product Catalog Page Guide:
|1. Add Products
||Update your product catalog by adding new product SKUs or importing product information directly from specific store platforms.
|2. Create Purchase Order
||Generate a Purchase Order to suppliers directly from ShippingEasy. Learn more.
3. Export Products
Export your product catalog to your desktop for faster editing and record keeping. The following download options are available:
- Active - downloads only your active products
- All Products (Active & Inactive)
- Only Filtered Products - downloads only the products in your current filtered view of the Product Catalog
You will receive an email when your download is complete
- Group Variants: Group various Product SKUs under a parent Product SKU, with Variants. Learn more.
- Categorize: Apply a Product Category to SKUs. Learn more.
- Mark Active: Begin tracking any Inactive SKUs in the product catalog by marking them as Active.
- Mark Inactive: Remove SKUs from product catalog by marking them as inactive. Learn more.
- Merge Products Combine multiple Product SKUs into one Product SKU, with SKU Aliases. Learn more.
- Allocate Stock to Orders: Designate stock to unshipped orders to ensure you have enough inventory available for orders. Learn more.
|5. Arrange Columns
Specify which columns are displayed and what order they are displayed in.
The following columns are available:
- Image: click the image icon to view the Product image in a new browser.
- SKU: click the SKU to view the Product details.
- Name: click the name to view the Product details.
- Category: displays the assigned Product Category. Learn more.
- Stock: total quantity in the warehouse, including both Available and Committed. Click on this field to edit it.
- Available: a total quantity that can be sold.
- Committed: the total quantity that has been sold, but not yet shipped.
- Awaiting: total quantity on order from Supplier. Learn more.
- Threshold: the minimum stock levels you wish to keep on hand. Learn more.
- Weight: the weight of a single unit of the Product SKU.
- Warehouse Bin: the location where the Product SKU is stored.
- Safety Stock Threshold: Stock level set by you to avoid overselling on the platform. Available for Inventory Management users. Learn more.
- Max Available Quantity: The stock value that ShippingEasy will update the Product SKU listing in your store with. The available quantity will be less than or equal to the max value. This helps you control how much inventory that buyers perceive as available. Learn more.
The following columns are available for Fulfillment by Amazon:
- Total Stock: The total quantity of the SKU that is both committed and available at both your warehouse and the FBA warehouse. Learn more.
- Total Available: The total quantity of the SKU that is available for sale, from both your warehouse and the FBA warehouse. This value cannot be included in inventory updates to your store.
- FBA Stock: Total quantity of the SKU at the FBA warehouse.
- FBA Threshold: The minimum stock level you set for FBA stock. Learn more.
- FBA Available: is the total quantity of the SKU that is available for sale from the FBA warehouse. This value is populated from Amazon and can be included in inventory updates to your store. Learn more.
|6. List of Products
||A list of all your Products that have been uploaded, linked, and imported from your store will appear here.
||Search for Product SKUs with keywords:
||Filter your products by selecting the options on the left side of the page. Options include:
- Location: Filter products by location.
- Store: Select from 2-way sync stores that are linked to your products
- Product Type: All, Product, Bundle, Variant Group
- Stock History: Known Stock Level, Unknown Stock Level. Learn more.
- Weight: All, < 13 oz, 13 oz - 3 lb, > 3 lbs, > 5 lbs, > 10 lbs
- Activity: Active, Inactive. Learn more.
- Tags: searchable field
- Low Stock: All, Low Stock
- Category: Uncategorized, account defined
- Supplier: account defined
|9. Results per page
||The number of products that show per page. Options include: