Get to know ShippingEasy's PRODUCTS page. The main hub of Product information help you quickly view, upload and add your Products. Sorting and organizing features enable you to personalize the dashboard just as you like it!
|1. Add Products
||Add new Product SKUs one-by-one. Learn more.
|2. Create Purchase Order
||Generate a Purchase Order to suppliers directly from ShippingEasy. Learn more.
|3. Combine Variants
||Combine various Product SKUs under a parent Product SKU, with Variants. Learn more.
|4. Merge Products
||Combine multiple Product SKUs into one Product SKU, with SKU Aliases. Learn more.
||Apply an action to one or more Product SKUs:
||Search for Product SKUs with keywords:
||Filter your products by selecting the options on the left side of the page. Options include:
- Type: All, Product, Bundle
- Weight: All, < 13 oz, 13 oz - 3 lb, > 3 lbs, > 5 lbs, > 10 lbs
- Activity: Active, Inactive. Learn more.
- Tags: searchable field
- Low Stock: All, Low Stock
- Category: Uncategorized, account defined
- Supplier: account defined
|8. Results per page
||The number of product that show per page. Options include:
|9. Upload products
||Upload multiple products at once using a CSV file. Learn more.
|10. Download Products
Download your product catalog to your desktop for faster editing and record keeping. The following download options are available:
- Active - downloads only your active products
- All Products (Active & Inactive)
You will receive an email when your download is complete.
|11. Arrange Columns
Specify which columns are displayed and what order they are displayed in.
|12. Allocate Stock to Orders
||Designate stock to unshipped orders to ensure you have enough inventory available for orders. Learn more.
|13. List of Products
||A list of all your Products. Columns can be sorted by SKU, Name, Category, Weight, or Warehouse/Bin.
The following data is available:
The following data is available for Fulfillment by Amazon:
- Image: click the image icon to view the Product image in a new browser.
- SKU: click the SKU to view the Product details.
- Name: click the name to view the Product details.
- Category: displays the assigned Product Category. Learn more.
- Stock: total quantity in warehouse, including both Available and Committed. Click on this field to edit it.
- Available: total quantity that can be sold.
- Committed: total quantity that has been sold, but not yet shipped.
- Awaiting: total quantity on order from Supplier. Learn more.
- Threshold: the minimum stock levels you wish to keep on hand. Learn more.
- Weight: weight of a single unit of the Product SKU.
- Warehouse/Bin: the location where the Product SKU is stored.
- Safety Stock Threshold: Stock level set by you to avoid overselling on the platform. Available for Inventory Management users. Learn more.
- Total Stock: The total quantity of the SKU that is both committed and available at both your warehouse and the FBA warehouse. Learn more.
- Total Available:The total quantity of the SKU that is available for sale, from both your warehouse and the FBA warehouse. This value cannot be included in inventory updates to your store.
- FBA Stock: Total quantity of the SKU at the FBA warehouse.
- FBA Threshold: The minimum stock level you set for FBA stock. Learn more.
- FBA Available: is the total quantity of the SKU that is available for sale from the FBA warehouse. This value is populated from Amazon and cannot be included in inventory updates to your store. Learn more.
How to: Add new Product SKUs
What is a Product Category?
What is the Inventory Integration?
Inventory Terms & Language