ShippingEasy REPORTS include a number preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your shipping data. Learn more about REPORTS.
The Shipping Destinations report helps you identify your most popular shipment locations. This report includes data on all shipments stored in ShippingEasy within a specified date range.
- Orders shipped within ShippingEasy
- Orders marked as drop shipped. Learn more.
- Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments. Learn more.
The shipment data in the Shipping Destinations report includes:
- Ship date
- Order Date
- Order Total
- Order Number
- Weight (oz)
- Destination Country
- Postage Cost
- Insurance Cost
- Total Shipping Cost
- Destination City
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for shipments that have been cancelled.
- If the shipment does not have data (tracking, insurance, etc.) the cell will not have information.