ShippingEasy's Product Catalog provides a centralized hub to store all your product information. This information is then used to update your orders automatically, matching the product SKU to override data synced from your store.
If you use our Inventory Management tool, you can follow these same steps to add new products, update existing products, and update stock levels.
NOTE: products SKUs from two-way sync stores will be saved automatically. Learn more.
Product listings can be added one-by-one or all at once via CSV file (in bulk).
How to: Add individual Products
- Navigate to the INVENTORY tab from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app, then select the PRODUCT CATALOG page from drop down menu.
- On the PRODUCTS page, click the Add Product button next to the item listing.
- On the "Add Product" page, enter the details of the listing.
NOTE: SKU is required and must not contain any spaces.
- When finished, click the Add Product button.
How to: Add multiple Products via CSV file
NOTE: When updating products via a CSV file, it's not necessary to pare down the data to only the new items.
A file with a complete listing of all your products will work just as well as one limited to only products with updates. ShippingEasy will review the file for (1) new items and (2) updated items. All others will be ignored. New items will be entered as new product listings. Updated items will be edited to reflect new weights.
- On the PRODUCTS page and with a prepared CSV file on hand, click the grey Add Products button and select Upload from .CSV.
- From the CSV file menu, click Browse. After selecting your file, click Upload file.
NOTE: The ShippingEasy Account Owner will receive an e-mail once the upload is complete. This gives you the opportunity to continue shipping while the upload processes.
- On the "Upload CSV: Product Import" page, map the "Source Column" to the "ShippingEasy Column". Then select Continue.
- Your file will be displayed in the "Current Uploads" section. Once ShippingEasy has finished processing the data, a green Ready button will appear. Click the button
TIP: in the event you need to download the CSV file you uploaded, to confirm or change something, simple click the file name in blue.
- You'll have the option to review the data. Edit any fields that require an additional update by clicking the field. An edit dialog will appear. Once all the data looks in order, click the Complete Upload button.
- Your new products are now cataloged!
FAQs: Product Catalog
How to: Edit items in my Product catalog
Can I delete a product listing from my Product Catalog?
Do you have a sample CSV file I can use to help upload my products?
What data fields can I import for my products via a CSV file?