Any orders that have been generated outside of your eCommerce store are called Manual Orders. You can add these orders one at a time or upload many via a CSV file.
Here we walk you through adding manual order individually. Learn more about uploading orders via a CSV file.
- Access the CREATE MANUAL ORDER page by one of two ways.
From any page:
Click the QUICK SHIP tab on the blue navigation menu.
From the ORDERS page:
Click +Add Manual Order.
- The CREATE MANUAL ORDER page will populate with a few required fields and a few optional fields.
NOTE: The more fields you fill in, the more details you are provided regarding your shipment on the pages within ShippingEasy.
If you have your Product Catalog configured, just type in the item name or SKU to see a list of matching entries. Select an entry to automatically populate the rest of the line item details. Learn more about the Product Catalog.
- Ship to Address: paste the address and then click Parse Address or enter the address line by line by selecting Show Fields.
- Item Name
- Completing order via one of three options:
- Create Order: save the order to the ORDERS page
- Save & Get Rate: send the order to the READY TO SHIP page
- Save & Quick Ship: select a Saved Carrier Selection and buy a label now. Learn more about Saved Carrier Selections.