Any orders that have been generated outside of your eCommerce store are called Manual Orders. You can add these orders one at a time or upload many via a CSV file. Learn more about uploading orders via a CSV file.
To add individual orders manually:
- Access the CREATE MANUAL ORDER page by one of two ways.
From any page:
Click the QUICK SHIP tab on the blue navigation menu.
From the ORDERS page:
Click +Add Manual Order.
- The CREATE MANUAL ORDER page will populate with a few required fields and a few optional fields.
- Ship to Address: paste the address and then click Parse Address or enter the address line by line by selecting Show Fields.
- Order Number: auto-populates by default.
- Item Name: if your Product Catalog is configured, just type in the item name or SKU to see a list of matching entries. Select an entry to automatically populate the rest of the line item details. Learn more about the Product Catalog.
NOTE: the more fields you fill in, the more details regarding the shipment will be available in ShippingEasy.
- Complete the order via one of three options:
- Create Order: save the order to the ORDERS page
- Save & Get Rate: send the order to the READY TO SHIP page
- Save & Quick Ship: select a Saved Carrier Selection and buy a label now. Learn more about Saved Carrier Selections.