If the labels that you are printing on your DYMO printer are not using the entire label's real estate and the print on the label is small, you may need to edit your printer settings.
We typically only see this on Windows computers but there are some things you can try for a Mac as well.
- ConnectEasy: How to Set paper size defaults (Mac)
- PDF labels: How to Set default printer paper size on a Mac (Firefox)
- PDF labels: How to Set default printer paper size on a Mac (Chrome)
- Go to the Start Menu and open the Control Panel.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Click on Printers/Faxes.
- Then, right click your thermal printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Go to Advanced Options and select your paper size (typically, you'll select the 4x6 option, or 1744907).
- Click OK and then Apply at the bottom of the Printing Preferences window.
Note: If Paper Size is not listed in the Advanced Options tab, it may be necessary to select the 'Printing Defaults...' button at the bottom, choose the Options tab, and set the Paper Format to 'inch' and the Size width and height to 4 and 6.