If the labels that you are printing on your DYMO printer are not using the entire label's real estate and the print on the label is small, there are a couple of ways you can troubleshoot. First, check to see if you need to update your driver. If the option to Manage Custom Sizes is greyed out, you need to update your driver. You can find updated drivers at: http://www.dymo.com/en-US/dymo-user-guides.
If that is not working, you may need to edit your printer settings.
To edit printer settings:
DYMO on PC:
- Go to the Start Menu and open the Control Panel.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Click on Printers/Faxes.
- Then, right click your thermal printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Go to Advanced Options and select your paper size (usually listed as 4x6 or 1744907).
- Click OK and then Apply at the bottom of the Printing Preferences window.
NOTE: If Paper Size is not listed in the Advanced Options tab, it may be necessary to select the 'Printing Defaults...' button at the bottom, choose the Options tab, and set the Paper Format to 'inch' and the Size width and height to 4 and 6.
DYMO on MAC:
If you are printing small PDF labels via your web browser, select your browser from the links below to view the recommended solution.
- Chrome: How to set default printer paper size on a Mac
- Firefox: How to set default printer paper size on a Mac
- Safari: How to set default printer paper size on a Mac
If your labels are printing small via ConnectEasy, use the link below to set paper size defaults in ConnectEasy.