- Click the SETTINGS tab from the blue menu bar and select CONNECTEASY located under the HARDWARE & DEVICES section.
- Click the Configure Printers button at the bottom of the page:
- On the PRINTER CONFIGURATION page, columns are displayed, for each type of carrier label and document type, i.e. domestic labels or packing slips.
NOTE: If you have never used ConnectEasy before, by default all printed output is sent to a PDF file. When you print to PDF, a new browser tab will open to display your label, packing slip etc.., and you must then choose to print again from your browser via the print icon or command.
- Click the Add Printer drop down menu, to see a list of your printers that ConnectEasy can use:
- If there are no printers listed, read our article for connecting ConnectEasy on Windows or on a Mac.
- Select the printer (and computer) pairs you want to use, and assign the necessary carrier labels and document types to your printer using the radio buttons on the right. This will send each selection to the matching printer or PDF on the left.
The example above shows how to send domestic UPS and FedEx labels to a Thermal2844 printer, Consolidators labels to a ZDesigner GC420d 1246, packing slips and pick lists to a ZDesigner GC420d, and domestic USPS and International Labels and Custom Forms to an HP LaserJet Professional P1606dn printer.
NOTE: The “Consolidators” column is only for Domestic Consolidators (DHL now, soon Globegistics). Int’l Consolidators will still go to the international printer. This is because we offer different options for the domestic carriers and only one for all international labels.
- Be sure to click Save when you are finished.
Frequently Asked Questions About Printing with ConnectEasy
What printers are compatible with ShippingEasy?
Are scales with USB converters supported by ConnectEasy?