ConnectEasy provides a direct connection to your computer's printers.
Before configuring ConnectEasy, make sure that you have installed the application on your computer. We have OS-specific installation guides - click below for your system:
Once you have installed ConnectEasy, you can configure the program to use unique printers for each type of document: labels, packing slips, pick lists, and customs forms. By sending print jobs directly to your printer, there is no longer a need to display PDF versions of your labels and documents in another browser tab. Just click the Print Now button and everything prints automatically to the correct printer! Learn more about ConnectEasy.
To configure ConnectEasy for printing
- Click on SETTINGS in the navigation bar.
- Select CONNECTEASY located under the DEVICES and HARDWARE section.
- Click the Configure Printers button at the bottom of the page:
- On the PRINTER CONFIGURATION page, columns are displayed, for each type of carrier label and document type, i.e. domestic labels or packing slips.
If you have never used ConnectEasy before, by default all printed output is sent to a PDF file. When you print to PDF, a new browser tab will open to display your document and you must then choose to print again from your browser via the print icon or command.
- Click the Add Printer drop-down menu, to see a list of your printers that ConnectEasy can use:
- If there are no printers listed, read our article for connecting ConnectEasy on Windows or on a Mac.
- Select the printer (and computer) pairs you want to use, and assign the necessary carrier labels and document types to your printer using the radio buttons on the right. This will send each selection to the matching printer or PDF on the left.
The example above shows:
The “Consolidators” column is only for Domestic Consolidators. International Consolidators will still go to the international printer. This is because we offer different options for the domestic carriers and only one for all international labels.
- ZDesigner GC420d(EPL) Printer - will print all the Domestic Label options
- Brother HL-L2395DW series Printer - will print International Labels & Customs Forms
- PDF - Packing Slips and Pick Lists will generate in a PDF
- Be sure to click Save when you are finished.