Amazon requires a packing slip
be included for your shipments. They also have strict guidelines on return policies that you will likely want to include on your packing slip that may not be applicable to other store platforms. You can create a packing slip on Amazon to compare what they suggest to include on your packing slips and the packing slip you create in ShippingEasy. Amazon's packing slips include every product in an order, including the ship-to address, the order information, the item details, and the seller information.
By creating this Shipping Rule, you can apply a customized packing slip template to all your Amazon orders.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Amazon Packing Slip".
- Set the "IF" condition to find your Amazon store. In this example, our Amazon store is named Candlestone Golf
Store | Is equal to | Candlestone Golf
- Set the "THEN" action to the custom Amazon packing slip.
Set packing slip template | Amazon Packing Slip template
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.
How to use Amazon with ShippingEasy
How to: Preview a custom Packing Slip Template
How are my variables on my Packing Slip templates mapped? Where are they mapped to?