Amazon requires a packing slip be included for all of your Amazon shipments. Amazon's packing slips must include:
- Every product in an order
- Ship-to address
- Order information
- Item details
- Seller information
Marketing and any additional promotional materials are not allowed to be included on the slips.
Amazon also has strict guidelines on return policies that you will want to include on your Amazon packing slip that may not be applicable to other store platforms.
To compare what Amazon suggests to include on your packing slips, create a packing slip in Amazon.
Once you have completed these steps, you can creating a Shipping Rule to automatically apply your customized packing slip template to all your Amazon orders.
To print a unique packing slip template for Amazon orders:
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Amazon Packing Slip".
- Set the "IF" condition to find your Amazon store. In this example, our Amazon store is named Candlestone Golf
Store | Is equal to | Candlestone Golf
- Set the "THEN" action to the custom Amazon packing slip.
Set packing slip template | Amazon Packing Slip template
- By default, your rule will be applied to orders on the ORDERS page. If you'd like to automatically create a shipment for these orders and their packing slips, you can select to do so.
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.