ChannelAdvisor is a leading platform for managing your product inventory levels across multiple marketplaces and shopping carts. ShippingEasy has support for receiving your orders from ChannelAdvisor and shipping those orders to your customers.
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, select ChannelAdvisor from the Platform menu. Then select Save & Continue to be taken to the ChannelAdvisor login. Skip to Step 5 for the next steps.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select ChannelAdvisor (Beta) from the Platform drop down. Click the Save button to be taken to the ChannelAdvisor login.
- Logged into ChannelAdvisor, select ShippingEasy from the Client drop down menu.
- Click the Select Client button.
- Select the ChannelAdvisor Account that you want to grant access to ShippingEasy.
- Click the Grant Access button. You're done!
How to use ChannelAdvisor with ShippingEasy
Refreshing your store: Step by step guide
How can I disable automatic order downloads?
Why was there an error updating my ChannelAdvisor account than an order has shipped?
ShippingEasy Quick Start Guide
I just signed up for ShippingEasy, now what do I do?
How to: Print a shipping label