ChannelAdvisor is a leading platform for managing your product inventory levels across multiple marketplaces and shopping carts. ShippingEasy has support for receiving your orders from ChannelAdvisor and shipping those orders to your customers.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. ChannelAdvisor will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your ChannelAdvisor store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select ChannelAdvisor.
- Complete your store integration by logging in to ChannelAdvisor. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Finish integrating ChannelAdvisor:
- Once you have logged into ChannelAdvisor, select ShippingEasy from the Client drop down menu.
- Click the Select Client button.
- Select the ChannelAdvisor Account that you want to grant access to ShippingEasy.
- Click the Grant Access button. You're done!
That's it! Your ChannelAdvisor store is now connected to ShippingEasy!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email | Answers
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat | Answers
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.