Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your ChannelAdvisor store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how ChannelAdvisor works with ShippingEasy in our ChannelAdvisor guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your ChannelAdvisor to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select ChannelAdvisor.
- Complete your store integration by logging in to ChannelAdvisor. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Grant access to ShippingEasy in ChannelAdvisor:
- Once you have logged into ChannelAdvisor, select ShippingEasy from the Client drop down menu.
- Click the Select Client button.
- Select the ChannelAdvisor Account that you want to grant access to ShippingEasy.
- Click the Grant Access button. You're done!
Your ChannelAdvisor store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.