You can automatically assign your "Ship From" address so the label always shows the correct website name. A common condition for this Shipping Rule would assign the Ship From address based on the order number!
Certain platforms, such as Magento, offer use of multiple stores but route orders through one admin panel. Each store has it's own leading digit on the order number and can be separated further by creating a Shipping Rule that ensures the label shows the correct website name.
Learn more about how your Ship From address is applied.
Follow these steps to configure a Shipping Rule that will automatically assign a specific Ship From address based on an order number:
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Assign warehouse".
- Set the "IF" condition to Order number starts with in this example: 123
Order number | Starts with | 123.
- Set the "THEN" action to:
Set ship from address | Warehouse 2
- Save your new rule and you're done! You'll start seeing the Ship From address updated on your orders based on the "IF" condition that you specified.