Invite your customers back by automatically assigning a promotional shipment confirmation notice based on the month of the order! For example, you can send a special Cyber Monday coupon code in your confirmation email to anyone who orders in October.
Setting this rule up is easy! To begin, create your email template.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Apply Cyber Monday Email to October Orders".
- Set the "IF" condition to:
Order month | Is equal to | October
- Set the "THEN" action to:
Set shipment notice template | October Promotional Email
- Save your new rule and you're done!
What are Shipping Rules and how do I use them?
Best of Rules: Add weights to shipments containing promotional gifts
How to: Add product images to Emails
How to: Design a custom Email Template
How to: Preview a custom Email Template