Applying a color Category to orders with a specific requested service helps differentiate between orders that have requested faster shipping methods to send them sooner. For example, for orders that have requested Priority Mail Express would have the red category applied - we renamed it to "Express".
To begin, create your category by following these steps.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Priority Mail Express".
- Set the "IF" condition to the variable that defines the requirement for Requested Service equals ____
In this example we use: Priority Mail Express.
Requested Service | equals| Priority Mail Express
- Set the "THEN" action to Assign to a category | Express .
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.