- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Priority Mail Express".
- Set the "IF" condition to the variable that defines the requirement for Requested Service equals ____
In this example we use: Priority Mail Express.
Requested Service | equals| Priority Mail Express
- Set the "THEN" action to Assign to a category | Express .
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.