Whether your orders are set to download automatically or manually, there are a couple ways you can see a record of the last successful sync with your store.
On the ORDERS page:
- Click the arrow next to the Sync button at the top left above the list of orders on the ORDERS page.
- The dropdown will display the list of the last time that each store synced - if it was today, then only the time is shown. If not, then the date is also shown. There is a sync icon next to each store that allows the you to sync just that store.
On the Store settings page:
- From the SETTINGS tab, navigate to STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your store name, you'll see Last Store Sync noting the date and time for the last order sync.
NOTE: Certain store platforms will not display this information as orders are pushed through to ShippingEasy rather than ShippingEasy requesting a download of orders. The following platforms push orders through to ShippingEasy, appearing instantaneously after being placed:
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
FAQs: Syncing Orders
How long does it take for my orders to download after I have added my store?
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
How to: Disable automatic order downloads
If I edit an order in my store after it has synced, will the changes update in ShippingEasy?