Whether your orders are set to download automatically or manually, there are a couple ways you can see a record of the last successful sync with your store.
Find Last Sync Time on the Orders Page
- Click the arrow next to the Sync button at the top left above the list of orders on the ORDERS page.
- The dropdown will display the list of the last time that each store synced - if it was today, then only the time is shown. If not, then the date is also shown.
TIP: Click the Sync button next to any store to sync orders from just that store.
Find Last Sync Time on the Store Settings Page
- From the SETTINGS tab, navigate to STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your store name, you'll see Last Store Sync noting the date and time for the last order sync.
Certain store platforms will not display the "Last Store Sync" information.
With these stores, orders are pushed through to ShippingEasy, rather than ShippingEasy requesting a download of orders.
The following platforms push orders through to ShippingEasy, appearing instantaneously after being placed:
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems