If you're shipping several of the same items, but they won't all fit in one box or you don't have the entire amount in stock, you can easily split quantity.
To split the quantity of a line item in an order:
- From the ORDERS page, find the order for which you need to split the quantity and click on the Multiple items link from the line description.
- Select the item(s) you wish to split by checking the tick box to the left of the quantity field.
- Expand the More menu and select Split Quantity from the drop-down.
- In the dialogue box that appears, indicate the number of new orders you would like by clicking Add New Order. This enables you to split the order into more orders than the number of line items. You will see the total number of new orders at the bottom right.
- You can indicate the number of items to be included in each order by editing the number in the quantity box.
- When you are done, click Confirm Split.
Each item that you split quantity for will have the same order number, but you will now be able to process them individually.