ShippingEasy will be converting our USPS postage provider to Stamps.com beginning in February. During the conversion process, the information in this article will change.
- If your account has not been converted to a Stamps.com postage account, please proceed with How to: Obtain proof of purchase for a USPS label in Endicia. Learn more about our conversion process.
- If your account has been converted to a Stamps.com account, please follow the steps under How to: Obtain proof of purchase for a USPS label in Stamps.
From time to time you may need to obtain proof of purchase for a USPS label, such as when filing an insurance claim or when disputing a purchase with a customer. You can find proof of purchase for an USPS label by logging into your Endicia account.
To obtain proof of purchase for a USPS label in Endicia:
To obtain proof of purchase for a USPS label in Stamps:
- Log into your Stamps account at www.stamps.com/login. Learn how to locate your login credentials.
- Go to History>Search Print History:
- Enter the Tracking Number in the search bar on the upper left to pull up the label details or use the filter features to find the label:
- Click on the label to expand the details page to the right of the page. Click the three dots in the upper right of the details and select Print Receipt.
How to: File a USPS insurance claim
How to: Find out how much coverage was purchased for a shipment from Shipsurance
How to: Insure a package
How to: Obtain my Endicia refund and transaction history
How to: Obtain proof that my Endicia postage refund was approved and deposited