There are two distinct ways to update your One Balance for ShippingEasy password. Depending on your situation, you can update your password within the ShippingEasy app or on Stamps.com. Both will require access to your ShippingEasy account. If you need help resetting your ShippingEasy password, follow our guide on resetting a forgotten password.
If you want to update your One Balance password for security purposes and can access your ShippingEasy account, follow the steps for "Change my One Balance Account Password in ShippingEasy".
If your One Balance account has been disconnected, you will need to update your password on Stamps.com. Follow the steps in the section: Reset my One Balance Account Password on Stamps.com.
Change my One Balance Account Password in ShippingEasy
- From the top right corner in ShippingEasy, navigate to the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click the Manage Account link for the One Balance account.
- Click the Change Pass Phrase button.
- Type in your new Password
Stamps require that your new password:
- Be at least 5 characters long
- Be no more than 64 characters long
- Not have been used previously as your account's passphrase
For additional security, Stamps recommends that your new passphrase:
- Be at least 10 characters long
- Contain more than one word
- Contain at least one upper case character
- Contain at least one lower case character
- Contain at least one number
- Click the Change button and you're done!
Reset my One Balance Account Password on Stamps.com
- Go to the Stamps.com login page and click Forgot Password.
- Enter your Username.
The Forgot Password window will open. Answers your security questions.
If you do not know the answers to your security questions, please contact Customer Support.
- An email with a temporary password will be sent to the email address you used to register your Stamps.com account.
- Log in to Stamps.com with a temporary password. When you are logged in, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
- Reset the password in Stamps.com.