ShippingEasy will be converting our USPS postage provider to Stamps.com beginning in February. During the conversion process, the information in this article will change.
- If your account has not been converted to a Stamps.com postage account, please proceed with How to: Reset my Endicia temporary pass phrase from Endicia.com. Learn more about our conversion process.
- If your account has been converted to a Stamps.com account, please follow the steps under How to: Reset my Stamps temporary password from stamps.com
How to: Reset my Endicia temporary pass phrase from Endicia.com
Endicia has strict security controls in place to protect your information. When an account's security is breached, Endicia will suspend the account. This suspension results in the inability to log into Endicia.com or purchase postage. This will result in your Endicia account becoming disconnected from ShippingEasy.
To reconnect your account, you need to request a temporary pass phrase and provide it to ShippingEasy's Customer Success team. Endicia provides the option to request a temporary pass phrase online at Endicia.com.
To reset an Endicia temporary pass phrase:
- In your web browser, navigate to http://www.endicia.com/support
- From the left hand menu, select Forgot Pass Phrase.
- When prompted, enter your Account Number and select Continue.
- If you opened your account via ShippingEasy, this information can be found on the Postage Balance page in ShippingEasy. Learn more.
NOTE: Endicia will allow three attempts to answer the security question.
How to: Reset my Stamps temporary password from Stamps.com
- Go to the Stamps.com login page and click Forgot Password.
- Enter your username.
The Forgot Password window will open. Answers your security questions.
If you do not know the answers to your security questions, please contact Customer Support.
- An email with a temporary password will be sent to the email address you used to register your Stamps.com account.
- Log in to Stamps.com with the temporary password. When you are logged in, you will be prompted to enter a new password.