ShippingEasy will be converting our USPS postage provider to Stamps.com beginning in February. During the conversion process, the information in this article will change.
- If your account has not been converted to a Stamps.com postage account, please proceed with How to: find USPS labels that may be eligible for a refund in Endicia. Learn more about our conversion process.
- If your account has been converted to a Stamps.com account, please follow the steps under How to: find USPS labels that may be eligible for a refund in Stamps.
How to: find USPS labels that may be eligible for a refund in Endicia
If you've been shipping for awhile, you know there are times when the labels you print are never used. You may have an order cancelled after printing the label or customers that fail to use prepaid return labels.
Whatever the case, Endicia gives you 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund for postage purchased.
To locate labels that may be eligible for a refund review your Endicia Account Transactions for any label that shows "Label printed" with no further update.
To review your Endicia Account Transactions:
- Login to your Endicia account using your Endicia login information.
- Once you're logged into Endicia, go to MY ACCOUNT > REPORTS > ACCOUNT TRANSACTIONS.
- Download a report as CSV.
Any labels with tracking that show as "Label printed" have not entered the mail stream.
- If you do not plan to use the label, cancel it and request a refund. See the related articles below for steps to cancel a label.
- If you still need to ship the package, check to see if it is past the ship date entered on the label. If the ship date has passed, the label will need to be cancelled and re-purchased if you would like to ship it. Find out how to repurchase a label.
How to: find USPS labels that may be eligible for a refund in Stamps
When a USPS shipping label fails to generate, your Stamps.com postage balance should not change. If you are concerned that your Stamps.com postage balance was reduced, you can use tools in ShippingEasy and Stamps.com to verify whether an erroneous charge was made.
- First, you'll need to find the following information for the order:
- Order number
- "Ship to" zip code + 4
- Recipient’s last name
If you find a tracking number and no corresponding label in ShippingEasy, you can request a refund for this label via Stamps.com.
- Navigate back to Stamps.com's website . Within Stamps.com, go to HISTORY >> SEARCH PRINT HISTORY .
- Enter the tracking number for the shipment and select the shipment from the list.
- Select the “Refund” option in Stamps.com and agree to the submission. Once the electronic form has been submitted, you're done! Stamps.com will process the refund within approximately 14 days.
Endicia policy for cancelling shipment labels
How to: Cancel a label for a refund
How to: Cancel a USPS label via Endicia.com
How long does it take to receive a refund after cancelling an USPS label?
How to: Receive notifications when my Endicia postage refunds have been processed